It’s hard to find good, free music apps for Android that don’t have annoying ads or limited song selection. If you’re looking for a great music streaming app that doesn’t require a monthly subscription, you’re in luck. There are plenty of great options out there that offer ad-supported listening and/or unlimited.
Most of the time when you find a free music app, it either has a lot of ads or a very limited song selection. You end up spending more time looking for songs than you do listening to them.
Also, most of the popular music apps cost money, and that can add up quickly if you’re not careful.
We’ve found the 5 best free music apps for Android to download and stream unlimited songs without any annoying ads.
How to Find Free Music Apps for Android Without Any Pain of Subscription and Ads?
There are plenty of ways to get free music on your Android phone without having to subscribe to a service or deal with ads. Here are some of the best options:
1. Use a music streaming app with a free trial period.
Many music streaming apps, such as Spotify, Apple Music, and Pandora, offer a free trial period. This is usually 30 days, but sometimes it can be up to 90 days. You can use the app during the trial period and cancel before it expires to avoid being charged.
2. Find free music apps that don’t require a subscription.
There are several premium music apps without subscription, such as iHeartRadio and TuneIn Radio. These apps have a limited selection of music, but they’re ad-free and you can listen to them without having to sign up for anything.
4. Use a YouTube to MP3 converter website.
There are several websites that allow you to convert YouTube videos into MP3 files, such as FLVTO and VidToMP3. It’s as simple as copying the YouTube Url, pasting it into the converter website, and clicking “Convert”.
5 Best Free Music Apps for Android Offline and Online Streaming Available on Play Store
Music Player by Leopard V7 is a popular music player app for Android devices. The app has a clean and simple interface, allowing users to easily navigate their music library. Music Player by Leopard V7 also offers a variety of features, including the ability to create playlists, add songs to your favorites, and view lyrics.
- One of the great things about Music Player by Leopard V7 is that it supports a variety of audio formats, including MP3, AAC, and WAV.
- Another useful feature of Music Player by Leopard V7 is the built-in sleep timer.
- The app has a clean and simple interface, allowing users to easily navigate their music library.
- Music Player by Leopard V7 also offers a variety of features, including the ability to create playlists, add songs to your favorites, and view lyrics.
- Few end users reported small bugs
- Does not offer as many features as some other music player apps
It has a clean and minimalistic user interface, making it easy to use. Also, the app also offers a variety of features, such as equalizer, repeat, and shuffle functions. However, some users have reported crashes and bugs. Additionally, the app does not offer as many features as some other music player apps.
Fildo is a free music streaming app that allows you to listen to your favorite songs for free. It has a large library of songs from all genres, and you can create custom playlists. The app is ad-supported, but there is a premium version that removes ads.
- Large song library
- Create custom playlists
- Ad-supported (but there is a premium version)
- Ads can be annoying
Fildo is a great music streaming app with a large selection of songs. The ads can be annoying, but they are tolerable. The premium version is definitely worth it if you use the app often.
The app has a clean, minimalist interface with large album artwork and artist photos. It supports all the major music file formats, including MP3, FLAC, WAV, and more. Blackplayer EX also has a built-in equalizer, tag editor, and supports playlists.
There are a few different themes to choose from, and you can customize the colors and fonts to your liking. You can also set the app to automatically change the theme based on the time of day. Blackplayer EX is an excellent music player for those who want something simple and elegant.
- Easy to use, minimalistic user interface
- Large album artwork and artist photos
- Supports all type music file formats
- Built-in equalizer, tag editor, and playlist support
- Few customization options
Blackplayer EX is a great music player for those who want something simple and elegant. It has a clean interface, supports all major music file formats, and has some great features like a built-in equalizer and tag editor.
The Pi music player is a great choice for those who want to have a dedicated music player for Android that can be controlled with a remote. The player has excellent sound quality and offers a variety of ways to listen to your music. There are also some great features, such as the ability to create playlists and the ability to control the player with your voice.
- Excellent sound quality, variety of ways to listen to music, great features like playlists and voice control.
- Only compatible with certain media files, difficult to set up and use, relatively expensive.
The Pi music player is a great choice for those who want a dedicated music player that sounds great and offers a variety of features. However, it may not be the best choice for those who are looking for an easy-to-use player or for those on a budget.
Google Play Music is a music streaming service that allows you to listen to your favourite songs without ads, or download them for offline listening. It also lets you create custom radios based on your favourite artists, and provides recommendations based on your taste.
- Ad-free listening experience
- Ability to download songs for offline playback
- Customizable radio stations
- Recommendations based on your taste
- Not available in all countries
- Some features require a subscription
Google Play Music is a great music streaming service for those who want an ad-free experience and the ability to download songs for offline playback. However, it is not available in all countries, and some features require a subscription.
So, these were the 5 best free music apps for Android devices that you can use to listen to your favorite songs without having to worry about piracy issues. Do try them out and share your experience with us in the comments section below. Also, if you know of any other such app that we might have missed out on, feel free to mention it in the comments section as well. Till then, cheers!